WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THE GURU
We bring you the 6th annual SYF CAMP!
In 2018, SYF Camp enters its 6th year. In a short amount of time, the camp has grown from a small gathering of locals to being North America’s Premiere Sikhi Camp – a camp attended by dozens of folks from around the world. None of this would have been possible without the blessings of Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the support of YOU – the Sangat. This year we intend on marking our 6th anniversary with our best camp to date. Thanks for joining us for the ride.
This is an experience that will live in your heart forever. The creativity, the Sangat, and the love for Sikhi you’ll experience at SYF Camp will make getting on the bus back home the moment you wish never came. But before you leave, SYF Camp will equip you with the global network of Sangat, the powerful bonds of friendship, and the inspiration that will allow you to enact long lasting change in your hometown. The bus back home isn’t the end – it’s the beginning of many great things to come.
SYF Camp provides a rare opportunity to Experience Sikhi in its many beautiful forms. The camp attracts those that are curious and eager to learn from across the globe – this is the place to be if you value diversity. Our campers represent many backgrounds, perspectives, and levels of understanding but have one thing in common – love for Sikhi
Revisit Our Camps Below!
“An experience I could never forget even if I wanted to. An experience I will ALWAYS cherish. Not just because of all that was offered but by the friends I made as well.”
We can’t wait to see you at Camp!
Register online and secure your spot at Camp. We always reach our max capacity quickly.
Ready for Camp?
Good. We’ve prepared a camp checklist and information page to answer all your camp questions!
What should I bring with me to camp
- Pillow, blanket, and bed covering (or just bring a sleeping bag to lay on top of the bed)
- Minimum 5 days worth of clothing (best to bring extra). You will probably want to change more than once a day – especially after the physical activities
- Toiletries (tooth paste, toothbrush, soap, etc.)
- Indoor and outdoor shoes. For example, shoes you don’t mind getting dirty or playing sports with and a pair of indoor shoes/slippers you can relax in while inside.
- Head covering for Divaan
- Water bottle. Plastic water bottles result in large amounts of garbage, are bad for the environment, and are also very expensive when with large groups #WeAintRichBruh
- Cash if you want to buy anything at the SYF Stall – various SYF tshirts (turban up, for example) and books.
- Bug/Mosquito Spray
- Sun cream
- Gutka (in case you want to use your own).
- Musical instruments (if you want to use your own)
- Portable mirror so can take as much time as you want to tie your Dastaar. We encourage this if you have one.
- Phone/Phone charger. However, it would be great if we could escape from this stuff for a couple of days. We strongly encourage you leave this at home (the signal sucks out there anyways)